L.A.'s 1970s cultural renaissance
|Mahni||L.A.'s 1970s cultural renaissance|
|Kanal||CBS Sunday Morning|
Musiqi Haqqinda Melumat
It was a time when the worlds of movies, television and music were transformed by a creative explosion centered in Los Angeles. Ronald Brownstein, author of "Rock Me on the Water," talks with correspondent John Blackstone about the year Los Angeles transformed both entertainment and politics. Blackstone also talks with singer-songwriter Jackson Browne about creative collaborations in the mid-1970s that fostered a unique period in pop culture history.
"CBS Sunday Morning" features stories on the arts, music, nature, entertainment, sports, history, science and Americana, and highlights unique human accomplishments and achievements. Check local listings for CBS Sunday Morning broadcast times.
Subscribe to the "CBS Sunday Morning" YouTube channel: Get more of "CBS Sunday Morning": Follow "CBS Sunday Morning" on Instagram: Like "CBS Sunday Morning" on Facebook: Follow "CBS Sunday Morning" on Twitter: Subscribe to our newsletter: Download the CBS News app: Try Paramount+ free:
For video licensing inquiries, contact: [email protected]
- Tina Turner on her love story
- Freewheeling: The van life
- Sunday Profile: Leslie Odom Jr.
- Chicken soup: The story of "Jewish penicillin"
- Brenda Vaccaro is having a good time
- Paulina Porizkova on modeling and a husband's betrayal
- Sunday Profile: Tatum O'Neal
- For The Record: Mark Knopfler
- Cancelled culture: Reconsidering the art of controversial artists
- From 2008: The artistry of Alfred Hitchcock
- Hail and farewell to those we lost in 2020
- 20 Years On The Road with Charles Kuralt
- Kate Winslet on "Ammonite" and life during COVID
- From 2006: Larry McMurtry on the essence of the American West
- MasterClass, where experts share in the joy of learning