Gas Vs. Diesel: What's best? RV Motorhome & Tow Vehicle Decision-making | RV Miles
|Mahni||Gas Vs. Diesel: What's best? RV Motorhome & Tow Vehicle Decision-making | RV Miles|
Musiqi Haqqinda Melumat
One of the most common questions people have when they’re about to buy an RV (or a truck to pull one) is whether or not to get a diesel. Hands down, a diesel is “better” if your definition is more power and more durability, but you have to weigh the cost against the benefits. On a 2019 Ford Super Duty (F-250 & F-350) the upgrade from the 6.2L gasoline engine to the 6.7L Power Stroke turbodiesel is $9,120. And the current national average has diesel fuel up $0.28 over gasoline.
Of course, if you ask most diesel owners, they’re going to tell you it’s absolutely worth it. If you ask most gasoline engine owners, they’ll say they get by just fine with a fatter bank account. And it’s nearly impossible to tell you with 100% certainty which engine is right for you. Instead, let’s consider the pros and cons of each.
#RVlife #traveltrailer #fifthwheel #gastruck #dieseltruck #rvlifestyle #rvtravel #RV #camping
- Essential Gear & Accessories for RV Beginners - We Didn't Back In to Our Campsite - Do You Know Why?
- Buying a truck to tow an RV? Watch this first!
- Gas F250 to Diesel F250... Why? Was I Surprised? Q & A Included!
- 10 Reasons Why We We Went From A Diesel To A Gas Truck
- Gas vs. Diesel: WHICH IS BEST FOR TOWING???
- Top 5 Pros & Cons of Diesel vs Gasoline Pickup Trucks
- 1/2 ton, 3/4 ton, and 1 Ton Trucks! Know the Towing and Payload Differences!
- The New 2020 Chevy Silverado HD Gasser Broke Our Ike Gauntlet Scoring System - Here Is How!
- Towing With A Gas VS Diesel - 5 Comparisons Between Towing Our Camper With A Gas VS Diesel Truck
- Towing a Large 5th Wheel RV | Full Time RV Truck and Towing! | Changing Lanes!
- DIESEL or GAS Pickup. Watch this first!
- FORD, CHEVY, RAM? BEST TRUCK TOWING A 5th WHEEL! RV LIVING FULL TIME
- Dumping the Diesel! Why We Went Back to a Gasoline Tow Vehicle
- Diesel vs Gas Truck | Cost of Ownership | Daily Driver Gas or Diesel Truck | Bundys Garage