Gay priests: Breaking the silence
|Mahni||Gay priests: Breaking the silence|
|Kanal||CBS Sunday Morning|
Musiqi Haqqinda Melumat
It's believed that a significant percentage of Catholic priests are living closeted lives, despite the Church's teachings that acting on homosexual desires is a sin. Correspondent Seth Doane examines the Vatican's wish that gay priests keep silent about their sexual identity, and talks with a Wisconsin priest – one of just 10 openly gay priests in the U.S. – who was welcomed by his congregation after coming out.
"CBS Sunday Morning" features stories on the arts, music, nature, entertainment, sports, history, science and Americana, and highlights unique human accomplishments and achievements. Check local listings for CBS Sunday Morning broadcast times.
Subscribe to the "CBS Sunday Morning" YouTube channel: Get more of "CBS Sunday Morning": Follow "CBS Sunday Morning" on Instagram: Like "CBS Sunday Morning" on Facebook: Follow "CBS Sunday Morning" on Twitter: Subscribe to our newsletter: Download the CBS News app: Try Paramount+ free:
For video licensing inquiries, contact: [email protected]
- Tina Turner on her love story
- One teenager's tragic hidden secret
- Chicken soup: The story of "Jewish penicillin"
- Paulina Porizkova on modeling and a husband's betrayal
- Jim Gaffigan: Take a hike!
- The Hidden Children of the Catholic Church | Foreign Correspondent
- The Church: Code of Silence (Corrupt Priest Documentary) | Real Stories
- Freewheeling: The van life
- Palm Sunday Mass presided over by Pope Francis | LIVE from St. Peter’s Basilica
- Dressing homes for success
- Tammy Duckworth on a "more perfect union"
- Billie Eilish: "Nobody that knows me thinks I'm a dark person"
- Brenda Vaccaro is having a good time
- Kate Winslet on "Ammonite" and life during COVID
- Cancelled culture: Reconsidering the art of controversial artists