Demi Lovato on life after surviving overdose
|Mahni||Demi Lovato on life after surviving overdose|
|Kanal||CBS Sunday Morning|
Musiqi Haqqinda Melumat
Three years after a near-fatal drug overdose, singer Demi Lovato opens up to correspondent Tracy Smith about how she barely survived. She talks about her new YouTube documentary series, "Demi Lovato: Dancing With the Devil," and how she is now feeling more joy in her life than ever before.
"CBS Sunday Morning" features stories on the arts, music, nature, entertainment, sports, history, science and Americana, and highlights unique human accomplishments and achievements. Check local listings for CBS Sunday Morning broadcast times.
Subscribe to the "CBS Sunday Morning" YouTube channel: Get more of "CBS Sunday Morning": Follow "CBS Sunday Morning" on Instagram: Like "CBS Sunday Morning" on Facebook: Follow "CBS Sunday Morning" on Twitter: Subscribe to our newsletter: Download the CBS News app: Try Paramount+ free:
For licensing inquiries, contact: [email protected]
- Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated - Official Documentary
- losing control : Dancing with the Devil
- Demi Lovato: Dancing With the Devil | Live Premiere
- Billie Eilish: "Nobody that knows me thinks I'm a dark person"
- The Real Story of Paris Hilton | This Is Paris Official Documentary
- Demi Lovato - SXSW 2021: Dancing with the Devil Official Panel
- She is Miley Cyrus (Documentary Film)
- Demi Lovato On The Road to Healing & Sharing Her Truth in 'Dancing With The Devil' | PEOPLE
- Taylor Swift SADDEST Interview Moments
- Demi Lovato on Revealing Her Darkest Struggles in Hopes of Helping Others
- Demi Lovato - Dancing With The Devil (Live Acoustic Performance)
- Demi Lovato on Practicing Self Care | Pretty Big Deal
- DEMI (2020 Documentary Film)
- Demi Lovato Looked to Justin Bieber for Inspiration During Her Recent Struggles
- 5 minutes from death : Dancing with the Devil